Author Topic: Keywording not showing up in Photoshop  (Read 2507 times)

Offline ChristineTaylor

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Keywording not showing up in Photoshop
« on: March 18, 2008, 06:23:28 PM »
Hi there.  I am on a Mac OS X 10.4.11 working with version 4.5.3.  I'm having a problem with keywording.

I am entering the keywords and then when I open the file in Photoshop, check the 'File Info' the keywords are truncated and many are missing.

I cant figure it out. I have tried using the keyword pad, the IPTC pad, using semi colons, etc.  Nothing is fixing this problem except for opening each file in Photoshop and entering in the keywords there.... kinda defeats the purpose.

I must be doing something wrong.

Can someone please help me out?

Sincerely,
Christine

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Keywording not showing up in Photoshop
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 06:26:03 PM »
Christine,

Hi there.  I am on a Mac OS X 10.4.11 working with version 4.5.3.  I'm having a problem with keywording.

I am entering the keywords and then when I open the file in Photoshop, check the 'File Info' the keywords are truncated and many are missing.

I cant figure it out. I have tried using the keyword pad, the IPTC pad, using semi colons, etc.  Nothing is fixing this problem except for opening each file in Photoshop and entering in the keywords there.... kinda defeats the purpose.

I must be doing something wrong.

Can someone please help me out?

Please try using ',' (comma) instead of ';' (semi-colon) to separate your keywords.  It should work fine then.

-Kirk

Offline ChristineTaylor

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Keywording not showing up in Photoshop
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 05:34:52 AM »
Will do THANK YOU... will try in an hour and let you know the results!  :D

Christine