Author Topic: No link to mainpage in Simpleviewergallery createde i PM shown in IE  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Jens Panduro

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hello

I'm a danish Photojournalist making photogalleries for my webpage using PM to create Simpleviewergalleries.

The galleries look fine using Firefox or Safari on a Mac, but when users view them on a PC (in either Internet Explorer og Firefox) the link referring to my mainpage in upper right corner don't appear.

I'm using OS X 10.5.5 with a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM.

PM is version 4.5.4

Jens Panduro

Copenhagen

Denmark

www.jenspanduro.dk

Offline vAfotoriporter

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
    • Attila Volgyi photojournalist
Re: No link to mainpage in Simpleviewergallery createde i PM shown in IE
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 05:14:34 AM »
I just found a similar problem being on almost all tested computers my PM generated Simpleviewer gallery works fine. 600 pixel images, with 5 or 6 lines of text. But on some computers the same texts are running out of the flash becoming invisible. This seems not to be a browser or a system issue since out of 3 windows users only one experienced it and out of 2 linux users only one too.

If you have basic knowledge on HTML editing you can quite upgrade these galleries, but differences and incompatibilities of browsers can easily cause a headache. Almost none of them measures, displays, works the same way as the others.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 05:21:32 AM by szurkebarat »
Working on Mac, OSX, iOS and with some Canons.
Allways shooting RAW.

http://www.volgyiattila.com