Author Topic: Sleep issues in Mac OS X  (Read 4862 times)

Offline Evan Parker

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Sleep issues in Mac OS X
« on: August 03, 2006, 01:35:12 AM »
I'm currently running PM 4.4.3 on a Quad G5 and 500mhz G4 laptop, and 4.4.3.2 on a Dual-core G5, and as long as PM is running, none of the machines will sleep on their own.  If I select Apple>Sleep, the machine will do so, but this is the only way.  I've had this problem since version 4.0, and have trashed the preferences, and installed new downloaded copies on brand new machines, with the same result.  If PM is not running, the machine sleeps normally without fail.  Any ideas?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Sleep issues in Mac OS X
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 01:41:00 AM »
Evan,

I'm currently running PM 4.4.3 on a Quad G5 and 500mhz G4 laptop, and 4.4.3.2 on a Dual-core G5, and as long as PM is running, none of the machines will sleep on their own.  If I select Apple>Sleep, the machine will do so, but this is the only way.  I've had this problem since version 4.0, and have trashed the preferences, and installed new downloaded copies on brand new machines, with the same result.  If PM is not running, the machine sleeps normally without fail.  Any ideas?

Not off-hand.  Though since you have had the problem for so long, what took you this long to tell us? ;)

-Kirk