Author Topic: How to filter color coded files w/out hiding all the other colors  (Read 4018 times)

Offline ylwdog

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
The way I understand to filter the images that I have color coded is to select all the colors down in the color picker on the lower right of the screen and leave just the one(s) I want rather than picking the images w/ the color code to display that I want to view. This is counter intuitive & inefficient. Is there a setting than can be changed to allow me to work how I would prefer in this situation?

Thanks,

doug

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: How to filter color coded files w/out hiding all the other colors
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 06:50:54 AM »
Doug,

The way I understand to filter the images that I have color coded is to select all the colors down in the color picker on the lower right of the screen and leave just the one(s) I want rather than picking the images w/ the color code to display that I want to view. This is counter intuitive & inefficient. Is there a setting than can be changed to allow me to work how I would prefer in this situation?

Hold down the 'Modifier' key (Option on Mac, Shift on Windows) while you click on the one color you wish to view.  The other colors will be turned off.

The same 'Modifier'-click ability works for the Ratings widget as well.

BTW, this is all documented in the manual which you can obtain from our website:

http://www.camerabits.com/site/downloads.html

-Kirk