Author Topic: NX2 and Color Class  (Read 2532 times)

Offline cdnpilot

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
NX2 and Color Class
« on: December 13, 2010, 05:41:18 AM »
Ii searched the forum but could not find anything related to this. I am running PM 4.6.5 and NX2 2.2.6. I cannot get the color class labels to transfer between PM and NX2. I went and re-verified the appropriate settings - and the star rating goes back and forth but the color is not. When I  assign a color in PM - NX2 ignores it. When I assign a color in NX2, PM shows it as none (i.e. if I set it as red in PM, go to NX2 - and I know about NX2 holding the directory when it is open - and go to that directory, and assign it as green, PM shows as none).

This was working - but for the life of me I cannot remember if that was before 2.2.6 which I applied in the last month.

Any thoughts?

Kevin

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: NX2 and Color Class
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 07:59:24 AM »
Kevin,

Ii searched the forum but could not find anything related to this. I am running PM 4.6.5 and NX2 2.2.6. I cannot get the color class labels to transfer between PM and NX2. I went and re-verified the appropriate settings - and the star rating goes back and forth but the color is not. When I  assign a color in PM - NX2 ignores it. When I assign a color in NX2, PM shows it as none (i.e. if I set it as red in PM, go to NX2 - and I know about NX2 holding the directory when it is open - and go to that directory, and assign it as green, PM shows as none).

This was working - but for the life of me I cannot remember if that was before 2.2.6 which I applied in the last month.

Are you sure your settings are correct?  Do you have the "Synchronize Color Class with IPTC/XMP Urgency field" check box checked in the General section of the Preferences dialog?

-Kirk

Offline cdnpilot

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: NX2 and Color Class
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 09:09:54 AM »
The sound you hear is me taking my left hand and slapping my face.... could not see it for looking at it..... Thanks!