Author Topic: Smugmug Uploader not working  (Read 1675 times)

Offline boomerd35

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Smugmug Uploader not working
« on: September 28, 2014, 12:50:23 AM »
I am using a Macbook with OSX 10.7.5 and Photo Mechanic v 5.0

When using the Smugmug uploader in Photo Mechanic, the photos appear to upload (green light indicator), but the images never appear on Smugmug. I contacted Smugmug first because Photo Mechanic SEEMS to be working correctly. But, of course, Smugmug told me that they can't support any third party uploading. I found an older thread on this forum regarding Smugmug uploading errors, but that one seemed to not upload at all, or gave an error message. For me, it all appears to be uploaded on the Photo Mechanic side. My internet connection is relatively slow (3-4), so uploading several files takes a bit of time. With the error I'm having, it still takes a few minutes to upload the photos before showing the green light on all the photos. They just don't appear in Smugmug. Any suggestions?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Smugmug Uploader not working
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 06:04:05 AM »
I am using a Macbook with OSX 10.7.5 and Photo Mechanic v 5.0

When using the Smugmug uploader in Photo Mechanic, the photos appear to upload (green light indicator), but the images never appear on Smugmug. I contacted Smugmug first because Photo Mechanic SEEMS to be working correctly. But, of course, Smugmug told me that they can't support any third party uploading. I found an older thread on this forum regarding Smugmug uploading errors, but that one seemed to not upload at all, or gave an error message. For me, it all appears to be uploaded on the Photo Mechanic side. My internet connection is relatively slow (3-4), so uploading several files takes a bit of time. With the error I'm having, it still takes a few minutes to upload the photos before showing the green light on all the photos. They just don't appear in Smugmug. Any suggestions?

What build of Photo Mechanic 5 are you using?

-Kirk