Author Topic: settings for PM 5 with Huawei E5372 mobile wifi  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Mart

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
settings for PM 5 with Huawei E5372 mobile wifi
« on: October 15, 2015, 11:01:25 AM »
 Hi there,
I am having problems with sending pictures with the uploader from PM sending to SFTP adress of a newspaper.
Its a new mobile router. Can you tell me if settings on PM5 are to be adjusted for this router?
I am a professional photographer. So it needs to work well. Can you give me an option for the solution for this problem?
greetings,
Martin Mooij
Photopress Agency Alkmaar the Netherlands.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: settings for PM 5 with Huawei E5372 mobile wifi
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 11:25:15 AM »
Martin,

I am having problems with sending pictures with the uploader from PM sending to SFTP adress of a newspaper.
Its a new mobile router. Can you tell me if settings on PM5 are to be adjusted for this router?
I am a professional photographer. So it needs to work well. Can you give me an option for the solution for this problem?

Are you able to use any other SFTP applications successfully with this router?  As long as PM can open a socket connection to your SFTP server, it should just work.  If the router gets in the way of PM creating a socket connection to your SFTP server then you'll have to correct the problem in the router.  There are no additional settings to make in PM beyond what you see in the Connection Settings dialog.

-Kirk