Author Topic: Ver 5438 - Change in right click menu - include in catalog?  (Read 1688 times)

Offline William R Wood

• View Profile
Ver 5438 - Change in right click menu - include in catalog?
« on: December 28, 2020, 09:06:09 AM »
Recently installed PMPlus ver 5438 on our Win10 computer.
Just took a bunch of pics with my android phone, copied and pasted them into a folder on my computer, then selected them, then right clicked on Include in Catalog and only the single photo under my cursor was included in the catalog? Why didn't the entire selection of about 25 photos get included in the catalog?
I am 99% sure that in prior versions I could select a bunch of newly imported/ingested photos, right click on any of the images in the selection, then click on Include in Catalog and all the selected images would be included in the catalog. A box would pop up saying something like 25 Items being added to the catalog.
Today after right clicking did not work, I clicked on Catalog in the main menu - the first choice is Include Selected Items. So I clicked that choice and all my selected photos were included in the catalog.
Was there an intentional change in this update whereby you deleted the right click menu option to include all selected items in the catalog. If this was an unintentional change please put it back so I can just right click on my selection and put all the items in my catalog. :)
Thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Ver 5438 - Change in right click menu - include in catalog?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 11:20:49 AM »

Offline William R Wood

• View Profile
Re: Ver 5438 - Change in right click menu - include in catalog?
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 02:23:36 PM »
Thanks Kirk!
Sorry for the duplicate question, can't believe I missed the prior thread on this exact issue. :(